After every-day’s work, there is always the need to relax. Relaxation at such point becomes the only food to your soul and the process of revitalization of the body.
Getting through any day means one is preparing for the next, then it is pertinent to have an action plan for the activities that would come your way the next day,that’s why we are considering the 10 things you can do to help reduce stress.
1. Take a shower-Showering at the end of a days work is therapeutic and the impact of water on the body always amazes me. The first step towards recovery is to take a shower.
2. Change to Lighter Clothes-The more the stress the heavier our cloths feels on us, therefore it is crucial to put on lighter cloths after the day’s hustle.
3. Dip Body In Cold Water-Water is great in stress relief,so after your bath you can as well dip your body or feet in water for as long as you want. It helps to settle your mind
4. Get an Intense Massage-Massages are great but intense massages are medicinal and they help to restore your lost energy.
5.Listen to Music-The place of music in the whole process can not be ignored. Light Music can help relax nerves and restore energy. So listen to great songs.
6. Watch Action Movies-Surprisingly watching action movies have worked for me severally after taking bath. Could work for your too. Try it.
7. Share you Day’s Experience-Talking is fantastic, but in the sense its not the kind of talking that people do. Sharing your day’s experience would go a long way.
8. Sleep Well and on time-At the end of it all, try and sleep a long and sound sleep.